COVID-19 SAFETY PROCEDURES
Updated 17th August 2021
We will update this page as restrictions change. Please observe these guidelines when using our services.
We are operating as a contactless service for our customers during this time, to help minimise the risk of COVID-19 transmission by:
- All deliveries/collections must take place outside of your home or apartment building
- We request customers provide instructions on where to deliver/collect the boxes
- Where possible and safe to do so, we ask customers to leave boxes outside ready for collection.
- Alternatively, we ask customers to wear masks when bringing the boxes out for collection or to receive the boxes and to maintain a distance of at least 1.5 metres at all times
We ask our customers inform us if:
- Anyone in your home has been overseas recently or self-isolating
- Anyone in your home is ill with COVID-19 symptoms or waiting for test results
- If you are elderly, disabled or require assistance, please contact us ahead of delivery/collection to discuss options
What we are doing to keep our customers, staff and community safe:
- Thorough disinfection of boxes between hires
- Disinfecting our vehicles daily with sanitiser used between each delivery
- Strict hygiene practises in our workplaces
- Our staff work on their own
- Masks are worn at all times
- Keeping our staff updated on DHHS guidelines and advice
- Instruct staff not to attend work if they are experiencing symptoms and get tested
Please call us on 98477919 or email email@example.com to discuss in further detail.